How to set up your digital wallet.
Please follow the instructions below for help in setting up a digital wallet on your type of phone. If you need assistance setting up your digital wallet, call JCU during regular business hours at 515-243-8735.
Open the Wallet app on your device and follow the steps to add your JCU Visa Debit Card to Apple Pay. (Can also be added from your iTunes account.) Most members will receive a passcode to complete their registration. You also may receive a mailed letter confirming your card setup.
Learn more about adding accounts to Apple Pay.
Using Apple Pay.
- Look for the Pay Wave®or the Apple Pay symbol at the checkout stand. Hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch IDTMto authorize your payment.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps. This indicates that your payment was accepted.
Learn more, visit Apple Pay support.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple Pay and all products and services offered by Apple are not endorsed or vouched for by JCU. JCU accepts no liability in connection with their use.
If your phone doesn't come with Google Pay preloaded, download the app from Google Play. If you already have a card in your Google account, you can add it by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card as simply as snapping a picture. Most members will receive a passcode to complete their registration. You also may receive a mailed letter confirming your card setup.
To learn more about setting up Google Pay at Google Pay support.
Using Google Pay.
- Look for the Pay Wave®or the Google Pay symbol at the checkout stand. Hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- If prompted, choose "Credit" regardless of your type of card.
- You also might need to enter a PIN depending on what card you are using.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Google Pay and all products and services offered by Google are not endorsed or vouched for by JCU. JCU accepts no liability in connection with their use.
Where to use JCU Digital Wallet.
Easily use your device at millions of merchants worldwide.